Inclusive Education: Socially Vulnerable Groups - Problem Research,
Learning/Teaching and Support
Once again we remind you that, On November 20-21, 2017, the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia and Sokhumi State University in the framework of Erasmus+ program of the European Union DARE invites you to the International Scientific Conference: Inclusive Education: Socially Vulnerable Groups - Problem Research, Learning/Teaching and Support
In the constantly changing world, introduction, research and development of the principles of Inclusive Education is being increasingly discussed, because with inclusive education we try to socialize and engage people with different opportunities and difficulties in all areas of public life, including in learning process.
Our International Scientific Forum will facilitate sharing of experience on inclusive education existing in the universities of Georgia, Israel and European countries in terms of problem research, learning/teaching and research.
Conference Work Topics:
- Teaching, research and implementation of Inclusive education in the learning process;
- National minorities and their problems in the higher education system;
- Elaboration and implementation of support strategies of students with special educational needs in higher education institutions.
- Multicultural education;
- Socially vulnerable groups;
- Support forms
- Teaching and Evaluation
- Working session will be formed on the basis of the reports received according to the topics
- Working language English and Georgian;
- Persons willing to submit a report should inform about their participation until October 25, 2017;
The deadline for submitting abstracts is October 25, 2017, Font - Acadnusx, Sylfaen, Times New Roman, the maximum number of characters: 1500 - 2.000.
Acceptance notification from the organizing committee - October 30;
Presentation of e-version of the report - November 20-21;
The work should not be published and read at any other conference;
Theses should clearly state the results of the study;
The results of the conference will be published in the international Georgian-English journal "Education"
- Hanan Alexsander, Coordinator of the International grant project of the European Union – DARE. Dean of Education Faculty, the University of Haifa, Professor
- Eka Dgebuadeze, Head of Inclusive Education Development Division, Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia
- Prof Lia Akhaladze, Dean of Education Faculty, Sokhumi State University, Georgia
- Prof Mee Foong Lee, European Access Network
- Prof Michal Shany, Department of Learning Disabilities, University of Haifa, Israel
- Lobke Dedrie (Career), Nele Pierlet (Diversity), Artevelde University College Ghent, Belgium
- Kees Smit, Head of Department (Foundation Programme), VU Amsterdam, Netherlands